Resources for Chester County Residents & Businessess
- Biden Approve Major Disaster Declaration
- Residents and businesses can start the process now by either filing a claim online at www.disasterassistance.gov or calling 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)
- FEMA Registration Flyer
- Housing Needed - Call 211
- Low Interest Loans Available
- SBA Disaster Assistance News Release
- FEMA Disaster Recovery Center (LINK to DRC Press Release)
- FEMA announced a Disaster Recovery Center, for Chester County residents only, is open at the Ashbridge Square Shopping Center, 945 E. Lancaster Avenue, Downingtown (between the Christmas Tree Shop and Staples Stores).
- Business Recovery Center (Link to BRC Pres Release)
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) also announced today that a Business Recovery Center is open at the Chester County Economic Development Council, 737 Constitution Drive, Exton.
Hours of operations for both Centers is listed in their respective press releases.
For more information and resources please see County of Chester website.
Please use below link for Hurricane Ida Emergency Services Information.